How Vulcan Can Solve Wet Basement Problems
Whether your basement is in deep crisis or seems free and clear, invite in a Vulcan specialist. An expert inspection before investing in basement remodeling is good preventive medicine. And, it provides you the assurance that you will have a dry basement long after the remodeling is completed and the time and money spent.
We respond promptly and at your convenience; Vulcan is on call year-round to answer your waterproofing needs. The Vulcan professional will check every inch of your basement. All significant findings will then be discussed in detail. You will be clearly informed of the causes behind all signs of water damage. You will also learn the implications of minor danger signs that normally escape the untrained eye. The outside of your home will also be checked.
Your Vulcan expert will explore for defects in your below-ground foundation walls – for cracks and crevices that admit subsurface water causing a wet basement.
Any of the following conditions could promote decay that might, in time, force you to replace foundation walls and floors:
- Poor soil conditions around walls, caused by construction workers who backfilled the surrounding area with soil containing broken concrete or timber. The result: pockets filled with water that exert pressure against walls.
- Hydrostatic effects from water buildup whose constant pressure eventually leads to water penetration.
- Capillarity within porous walls and floors that absorb water from the surrounding soil.
- High water table, resulting from underground water which rises with rain, snow or the tides.
- Below-grade cracks and voids in building foundations and walls expose your home to yet another peril. They are avenues for invading armies of termites and insects on the attack.
Your free Vulcan Waterproofing survey and analysis offers you an opportunity to find exactly how damaging the water along your foundation has become. You may confidently base your decision on the detailed estimate we leave in your hands.
In choosing Vulcan, you’ll find our techniques remarkably quick and efficient. We control water seepage completely – at the source – without excavating or injuring your plantings, lawn, sidewalk or driveway. Our teams are professional and respectful of you and your home and clean up the area after the work has been completed.
Let Vulcan Basement Waterproofing put an end to your wet basement problems. No job is too large or too small for our teams of trained technicians.
When you do business with Vulcan – It’s Vulcan who does the work.
And the result is a safe, usable, dry basement.