Basement Waterproofing North Haven, NY
Vulcan Basement Waterproofing In North Haven, NY
Transform Your Space Into Something Special With Our Stone Flooring.
Vulcan stone flooring is the ideal solution for a space that could use a little facelift to keep your customers, tenants or staff coming through the door. Whether you use it to give a poolside area a new appearance, or to give your guest lobby a dramatic makeover, a new epoxy floor will instantly provide a new, upgraded look to any area.
- Variety of color and design choices
- Comfortable to walk on – even in bare feet
- Instantly adds beauty and appeal
- Incorporate borders, logos and other designs
- Will cover stains, discoloration, cracks and uneven areas
- Will keep its new appearance for years
- Virtually no maintenance required
- Unconditional 10-year warranty
Interior French Drains
An interior French drain should be used if you cannot keep water from seeping into your basement, since it can involve some extensive work within your living space. Generally, a channel is cut around the perimeter of the basement floor. Perforated pipe is laid all the way around. The perforated pipe and stone field then directs the water to a collection tank sunk into the floor and a sump pump carries it out to the yard or a storm drain. The channel is patched with a thin layer of concrete, except for a small gap at the edge to catch any water that comes down the wall. Again, discuss sump pump capabilities with a waterproofing professional and drainage system expert, such as Vulcan Basement Waterproofing.