Basement Waterproofing Yonkers, NY
Vulcan Basement Waterproofing In Yonkers, NY
Do you have water in the basement every time it rains hard? You do not need to live with the anxiety of a wet basement whenever it rains. Let Vulcan improve the quality of your life and your home by keeping your basement dry. Vulcan Basement Waterproofing offers solutions that will help control leaky basements regardless of how big or small. We offer free customized appraisals, based upon the type of work you may need, whether a patented pressure relief system, French drain, sump pump, or any other below-grade remediation.
Any one rainstorm can add enough pressure to force water into the basement. Years of moisture and basement dampness slowly cause structural damage. Mold and mildew can also cause structural damage over time. Learn how to check for excess moisture or basement water damage.
Your Vulcan expert will explore for defects in your below-ground foundation walls – for cracks and crevices that admit subsurface water causing a wet basement.
Any of the following conditions could promote decay that might, in time, force you to replace foundation walls and floors:
- Poor soil conditions around walls, caused by construction workers who backfilled the surrounding area with soil containing broken concrete or timber. The result: pockets filled with water that exert pressure against walls.
- Hydrostatic effects from water buildup whose constant pressure eventually leads to water penetration.
- Capillarity within porous walls and floors that absorb water from the surrounding soil.
- High water table, resulting from underground water which rises with rain, snow or the tides.
- Below-grade cracks and voids in building foundations and walls expose your home to yet another peril. They are avenues for invading armies of termites and insects on the attack.
Your free Vulcan Waterproofing survey and analysis offers you an opportunity to find exactly how damaging the water along your foundation has become. You may confidently base your decision on the detailed estimate we leave in your hands.