Basement Waterproofing Woodmere, NY
Vulcan Basement Waterproofing In Woodmere, NY
Basement waterproofing by Vulcan is a science and art that pioneered industry standards. Our methods set the pace with today’s complex world of building construction and protective maintenance. Our techniques are as effective for a one-family home as they are for a towering commercial building.
When the foundation is built, exterior basement walls are usually encased in tar, membrane and polyethylene film. These barriers will eventually stretch, shrink, crack and admit water.
You’ll never have to replace your Vulcan stone floor again!
Our stone floors also prevent mold, mildew and moisture problems from occurring. It cleans easily with a vacuum or damp mop and never needs to be replaced.
Vulcan stone flooring is the natural stone flooring choice to solve your concrete floor problems, permanently.
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Cleans easily with vacuum, hose or mop
- Skid and slip-resistant
- Corrects puddling, low spots and uneven areas
- Hides chipped, cracked and stained concrete
- Does not trap moisture (carpet, paint, tile and other coatings do, which is why they don’t last)
- Will not breed mold or mildew-perfect for wet, damp or flood-prone areas
- Comfortable to walk on – even in bare feet
- Create unique patterns, borders, designs and logos
- Environmentally friendly
- Usually installs in just one day