Basement Waterproofing University Heights, NY
Vulcan Basement Waterproofing In University Heights, NY
Vulcan Basement Waterproofing is not a franchise and we do not subcontract any work. When you do business with Vulcan, it’s Vulcan who does the work.
Professional, reliable, and experienced — We’ve been in business for over 65 years, basement waterproofing in New York, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania and Delaware.
Stone Flooring Conquers On-Going Concrete Flooring Challenges!
Looking at older concrete floors, you’ll see issues that most people just live with thinking there isn’t anything that can be done short of tearing out and replacing the concrete: unsightly and dangerous cracks, pitting, ugly stains, chipped and, in outdoor areas, pooling water to name a few. Our stone flooring, applied directly over old concrete, corrects these problems and turns the concrete floor into something beautiful and virtually maintenance-free.
Benefits of Epoxy Stone Flooring:
- Beautiful appearance
- Will never wear out, no matter the traffic
- Is safe and slip-resistant
- Moisture, standing water, even flooding will not damage
- Fixes uneven, cracked and ugly concrete
- Eliminates salt damage
- Far outperforms and outlasts paint and other coatings
- Adds incredible beauty to your space
- Extremely easy to clean and maintain