Basement Waterproofing Shenorock, NY
Vulcan Basement Waterproofing In Shenorock, NY
Our vast experience and knowledge has enabled us to design the most efficient and effective redirection of water through the use of the proper size, type and depth of pipes and the proper size, type and placement of stone to obtain maximum drainage. As we progressed we gained other valuable knowledge that we have used to develop our state-of-the-art installation techniques and customer service practices that have produced over 500,000 installations in the past 60+ years.
Today, Vulcan Basement Waterproofing remains the nation’s oldest, largest and most experienced basement waterproofing company. As the nationally acclaimed leader in our field, Vulcan continues to look for new and better ways to help our customers get their basement water problems under control.
- Durable and Weatherproof – It is flexible, tough and resilient and able to withstand heavy blows, is hard to gouge, scuff or scratch and is resistant to cigarette burns and most chemical spills. Also sun, snow and ice are no match for this flooring.It has a high stretching threshold the result is its ability to expand and contract to accommodate for ground movement and freeze-thaw cycles. This unique ability virtually eliminates cracking.
- Versatile–Can be used indoors and outside on concrete, blacktop, wood and more and is available in a wide variety of colors that can be mixed in many combinations to beautifully accent your homes appearance.
- Long Lasting–Once installed and properly cared for, it can last for decades and provides excellent long-term value.
- Low Maintenance –It is not only easy to clean but it also resists stains better than most other surfaces
- Noise Reduction – The characteristics of the rubber can help reduce noise through absorption and is also static resistant.
- Water Resistant– It is mold-resistant and naturally waterproof making it an excellent solution for high moisture and water areas.
- Fire and Burn Resistant-Resistant to burns and does not release noxious fumes.
- Softness &Safety – This flooring provides your family with extra comfort as well as a safetyelement andit can be installed in many different locations such your patio, basement, sidewalk, playground area, pool deck, garage floor, and driveway etc. and is safer because it is softer and naturally slip-resistant.