Basement Waterproofing Roosevelt, NY
Vulcan Basement Waterproofing In Roosevelt, NY
At this time, the founding fathers of Vulcan were in the home improvement business and were often called on to renovate this space and make it livable. The request was easy enough to accomplish but later, after heavy rains, there was water on the floor. This was something that no one noticed or cared about when it was filled with coal and ash. The first attempts to stop the water were done by trying to raise the ground around the walls that were leaking. After several renovations with the same results there came a realization that there was a genuine need for a business to specialize in keeping water out of basements. This was the birth of the basement waterproofing industry and Vulcan Basement Waterproofing, as we know it today.
Why is exposure to mold a problem
Mold exposure can cause quite a variety of symptoms, especially allergic reactions such as sneezing, congestion, runny nose, and itching watery eyes — even skin irritations. Molds often trigger asthma attacks and can cause serious problems for people with weakened immune systems, such as a variety of infections. Many of the molds most typically found indoors are capable of producing mycotoxins under the right conditions.
Mold gradually destroys the things it grows on.
Most common indoor molds