Basement Waterproofing Rockville Centre, NY
Vulcan Basement Waterproofing In Rockville Centre, NY
Your Vulcan expert will explore for defects in your below-ground foundation walls – for cracks and crevices that admit subsurface water causing a wet basement.
Any of the following conditions could promote decay that might, in time, force you to replace foundation walls and floors:
- Poor soil conditions around walls, caused by construction workers who backfilled the surrounding area with soil containing broken concrete or timber. The result: pockets filled with water that exert pressure against walls.
- Hydrostatic effects from water buildup whose constant pressure eventually leads to water penetration.
- Capillarity within porous walls and floors that absorb water from the surrounding soil.
- High water table, resulting from underground water which rises with rain, snow or the tides.
- Below-grade cracks and voids in building foundations and walls expose your home to yet another peril. They are avenues for invading armies of termites and insects on the attack.
Our reputation is stellar!
We are proud of the reputation we’ve built over the years with homeowners, commercial businesses and builders. Our staff of installers is specifically trained in the art of laying concrete!
Let us use our experience and expertise to help improve the condition of your sidewalks, walkways or driveways.
What We Do:
- Lay new sidewalks
- Correct broken sidewalks
- Resolve crumbled walkways
- Rebuild sidewalks broken from trees
- Relay cement driveways
- Basic concrete maintenance
- Lay “Pebble” Stone Flooring