Basement Waterproofing Mount Hope, NY
Vulcan Basement Waterproofing In Mount Hope, NY
At this time, the founding fathers of Vulcan were in the home improvement business and were often called on to renovate this space and make it livable. The request was easy enough to accomplish but later, after heavy rains, there was water on the floor. This was something that no one noticed or cared about when it was filled with coal and ash. The first attempts to stop the water were done by trying to raise the ground around the walls that were leaking. After several renovations with the same results there came a realization that there was a genuine need for a business to specialize in keeping water out of basements. This was the birth of the basement waterproofing industry and Vulcan Basement Waterproofing, as we know it today.
Our stone floors also prevent mold, mildew and moisture problems from occurring. It cleans easily with a vacuum or damp mop and never needs to be replaced.
Vulcan stone flooring is the natural stone flooring choice to solve your concrete floor problems, permanently.
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Cleans easily with vacuum, hose or mop
- Skid and slip-resistant
- Corrects puddling, low spots and uneven areas
- Hides chipped, cracked and stained concrete
- Does not trap moisture (carpet, paint, tile and other coatings do, which is why they don’t last)
- Will not breed mold or mildew-perfect for wet, damp or flood-prone areas
- Comfortable to walk on – even in bare feet
- Create unique patterns, borders, designs and logos
- Environmentally friendly
- Usually installs in just one day