Basement Waterproofing Morris Park, NY
Vulcan Basement Waterproofing In Morris Park, NY
Our Stone Flooring is available in a wide variety of popular natural stone colors …so you can easily complement the overall design theme of your home, patio, walkway, porch…and your garage! The look and feel of any horizontal concrete surface inside and outside can be improved with the beauty and NATURAL elegance of our stone flooring.
Plus, with hundreds of combinations of natural stone colors, you can even customize your stone mix to create a one-of-a-kind look that is uniquely yours. For more creative designs, use borders and inlays in contrasting colors to add depth and interest to your concrete basement or garage floor.
- Durable and Weatherproof – It is flexible, tough and resilient and able to withstand heavy blows, is hard to gouge, scuff or scratch and is resistant to cigarette burns and most chemical spills. Also sun, snow and ice are no match for this flooring.It has a high stretching threshold the result is its ability to expand and contract to accommodate for ground movement and freeze-thaw cycles. This unique ability virtually eliminates cracking.
- Versatile–Can be used indoors and outside on concrete, blacktop, wood and more and is available in a wide variety of colors that can be mixed in many combinations to beautifully accent your homes appearance.
- Long Lasting–Once installed and properly cared for, it can last for decades and provides excellent long-term value.
- Low Maintenance –It is not only easy to clean but it also resists stains better than most other surfaces
- Noise Reduction – The characteristics of the rubber can help reduce noise through absorption and is also static resistant.
- Water Resistant– It is mold-resistant and naturally waterproof making it an excellent solution for high moisture and water areas.
- Fire and Burn Resistant-Resistant to burns and does not release noxious fumes.
- Softness &Safety – This flooring provides your family with extra comfort as well as a safetyelement andit can be installed in many different locations such your patio, basement, sidewalk, playground area, pool deck, garage floor, and driveway etc. and is safer because it is softer and naturally slip-resistant.