Basement Waterproofing Manorhaven, NY
Vulcan Basement Waterproofing In Manorhaven, NY
French Drain Systems
Another commonly known method is diverting surface water away from the foundation by the creation of a French drain. This essentially is a trench, often containing perforated pipe covered with gravel or rock that redirects surface water away from an area. It involves the laying of pipe and utilizes gravity to drain water from a high point to a low point some distance away. It can involve chopping up and replacing established landscaping and concrete. A French drain can last for some time without maintenance, but it can become clogged with sediment and cause a backup into the basement.
Transform Your Space Into Something Special With Our Stone Flooring.
Vulcan stone flooring is the ideal solution for a space that could use a little facelift to keep your customers, tenants or staff coming through the door. Whether you use it to give a poolside area a new appearance, or to give your guest lobby a dramatic makeover, a new epoxy floor will instantly provide a new, upgraded look to any area.
- Variety of color and design choices
- Comfortable to walk on – even in bare feet
- Instantly adds beauty and appeal
- Incorporate borders, logos and other designs
- Will cover stains, discoloration, cracks and uneven areas
- Will keep its new appearance for years
- Virtually no maintenance required
- Unconditional 10-year warranty