Basement Waterproofing Ludlow, NY
Vulcan Basement Waterproofing In Ludlow, NY
How do you proceed? Our free guide offers plenty of suggestions for DIY Waterproofing. We cover from diagnosis to the techniques we’ve found work the best in close to seventy years of waterproofing basements. Enter your name and best email above and we’ll email you the guide immediately… and if you feel after reading it that your best (and easiest) course of action would be to give us a call, we’re ready and waiting!
All too often families move to a new house and soon find dampness or water that wasn’t present prior to the purchase. Or, they immediately remodel the basement only to find that it becomes a wet mess with the first rain or thaw. There’s no use trying to make a basement livable unless you are certain that it presents no major moisture problems. If you plan to remodel, before you begin renovation make sure you don’t have a wet, leaking basement!
You’ll never have to replace your Vulcan stone floor again!
Our stone floors also prevent mold, mildew and moisture problems from occurring. It cleans easily with a vacuum or damp mop and never needs to be replaced.
Vulcan stone flooring is the natural stone flooring choice to solve your concrete floor problems, permanently.
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Cleans easily with vacuum, hose or mop
- Skid and slip-resistant
- Corrects puddling, low spots and uneven areas
- Hides chipped, cracked and stained concrete
- Does not trap moisture (carpet, paint, tile and other coatings do, which is why they don’t last)
- Will not breed mold or mildew-perfect for wet, damp or flood-prone areas
- Comfortable to walk on – even in bare feet
- Create unique patterns, borders, designs and logos
- Environmentally friendly
- Usually installs in just one day