Basement Waterproofing East Hampton, NY
Vulcan Basement Waterproofing In East Hampton, NY
Basement Waterproofing is our only business!
Vulcan Basement Waterproofing is not a franchise and we do not subcontract any work. When you do business with Vulcan, it’s Vulcan who does the work.
Professional, reliable, and experienced — We’ve been in business for over 65 years, basement waterproofing in New York, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania and Delaware.
Your Vulcan expert will explore for defects in your below-ground foundation walls – for cracks and crevices that admit subsurface water causing a wet basement.
Any of the following conditions could promote decay that might, in time, force you to replace foundation walls and floors:
- Poor soil conditions around walls, caused by construction workers who backfilled the surrounding area with soil containing broken concrete or timber. The result: pockets filled with water that exert pressure against walls.
- Hydrostatic effects from water buildup whose constant pressure eventually leads to water penetration.
- Capillarity within porous walls and floors that absorb water from the surrounding soil.
- High water table, resulting from underground water which rises with rain, snow or the tides.
- Below-grade cracks and voids in building foundations and walls expose your home to yet another peril. They are avenues for invading armies of termites and insects on the attack.