Basement Waterproofing Country Club, NY
Vulcan Basement Waterproofing In Country Club, NY
Decades ago, in cooler climates, there was a need to house large coal and wood fired heating plants. This was done in the space below the house, which we now call the basement. It was the smart place to put it because, as we know, hot air rises and the heating plants could be more efficient if placed below the space to be heated. It was also a filthy, dirty, dusty, ash-laden mess and keeping it out of the living area was important. In time the heating plants shrank and were replaced by much smaller electric, propane and gas fired units.
As a result, this large, dank cavity below the house could now be used to store things. In fact, the area that was once uninhabitable was eventually being considered as possible living space.
You’ll never have to replace your Vulcan stone floor again!
Our stone floors also prevent mold, mildew and moisture problems from occurring. It cleans easily with a vacuum or damp mop and never needs to be replaced.
Vulcan stone flooring is the natural stone flooring choice to solve your concrete floor problems, permanently.
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Cleans easily with vacuum, hose or mop
- Skid and slip-resistant
- Corrects puddling, low spots and uneven areas
- Hides chipped, cracked and stained concrete
- Does not trap moisture (carpet, paint, tile and other coatings do, which is why they don’t last)
- Will not breed mold or mildew-perfect for wet, damp or flood-prone areas
- Comfortable to walk on – even in bare feet
- Create unique patterns, borders, designs and logos
- Environmentally friendly
- Usually installs in just one day