Basement Waterproofing Bellerose Terrace, NY
Vulcan Basement Waterproofing In Bellerose Terrace, NY
Vulcan takes nothing for granted. We approach each job as a unique challenge which demands the most appropriate and cost-effective solution. We specialize in below-ground water problems and in our 65+ years we have dealt with just about every situation imaginable in a basement or crawlspace from occasional dampness or mold to several feet of water. Each situation presents its own challenges and requires a trained eye to determine the problem, the cause and the solution. We receive many testimonials which praise the ingenuity and versatility of Vulcan’s expertise.
If you partner with Vulcan Waterproofing, you can finally put an end to water in the basement for good.
Contact us for a free home inspection by a Vulcan Basement Waterproofing specialist in NY, Long Island, NJ, PA, CT, and DE.
Green-friendly attributes of epoxy stone floors include:
- Our flooring is composed of 100% solid epoxy binders, elastomeric sealants, and polymer topcoats that are FDA-compliant.
- The chemicals used emit no volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- Our chemicals are monitored under the International Council of Chemicals Association’s Responsible Care program.
- An anti-microbial agent in our product prohibits the growth of mold and safeguards indoor air quality.
- The long-term durability means it is replaced less often than most other types of polymer-based flooring products.
- Waste stream reduction through recycling and proper disposal.
- Manufactured locally to reduce pollution generated by transporting products.