Basement Waterproofing Bedford Hills, NY
Vulcan Basement Waterproofing In Bedford Hills, NY
Vulcan Waterproofing provides a free, no obligation estimate to analyze your particular problem and determine the solution that is right for YOU! Our services include do-it-yourself information, basement ventilation solutions, loss of power options, and many other services including crack repair, sump pump installation, as well as a pressure relief system for controlling water in the basement while preventing hydro-static pressure build-up in and around foundation walls, which can often be a problem for homeowners with basements in New York, New Jersey, and the Philadelphia area.
Vulcan takes nothing for granted. We approach each job as a unique challenge which demands the most appropriate and cost-effective solution. We specialize in below-ground water problems and in our 65+ years we have dealt with just about every situation imaginable in a basement or crawlspace from occasional dampness or mold to several feet of water. Each situation presents its own challenges and requires a trained eye to determine the problem, the cause and the solution. We receive many testimonials which praise the ingenuity and versatility of Vulcan’s expertise.
You’ll never have to replace your Vulcan stone floor again!
Our stone floors also prevent mold, mildew and moisture problems from occurring. It cleans easily with a vacuum or damp mop and never needs to be replaced.
Vulcan stone flooring is the natural stone flooring choice to solve your concrete floor problems, permanently.
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Cleans easily with vacuum, hose or mop
- Skid and slip-resistant
- Corrects puddling, low spots and uneven areas
- Hides chipped, cracked and stained concrete
- Does not trap moisture (carpet, paint, tile and other coatings do, which is why they don’t last)
- Will not breed mold or mildew-perfect for wet, damp or flood-prone areas
- Comfortable to walk on – even in bare feet
- Create unique patterns, borders, designs and logos
- Environmentally friendly
- Usually installs in just one day