Basement Waterproofing Baxter Estates, NY
Vulcan Basement Waterproofing In Baxter Estates, NY
Basement waterproofing by Vulcan is a science and art that pioneered industry standards. Our methods set the pace with today’s complex world of building construction and protective maintenance. Our techniques are as effective for a one-family home as they are for a towering commercial building.
When the foundation is built, exterior basement walls are usually encased in tar, membrane and polyethylene film. These barriers will eventually stretch, shrink, crack and admit water.
Green-friendly attributes of epoxy stone floors include:
- Our flooring is composed of 100% solid epoxy binders, elastomeric sealants, and polymer topcoats that are FDA-compliant.
- The chemicals used emit no volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- Our chemicals are monitored under the International Council of Chemicals Association’s Responsible Care program.
- An anti-microbial agent in our product prohibits the growth of mold and safeguards indoor air quality.
- The long-term durability means it is replaced less often than most other types of polymer-based flooring products.
- Waste stream reduction through recycling and proper disposal.
- Manufactured locally to reduce pollution generated by transporting products.
Our custom epoxy stone flooring is dedicated to protecting the environment. We practice environmental responsibility according to sustainability concepts developed by the United States Green Building Council’s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) program.
We use only natural washed and graded stone, one hundred percent solids epoxy binders, elastomeric sealants, and polymer topcoats that are FDA compliant. The system includes an antimicrobial agent to prohibit the growth of mold and mildew to safeguard indoor use.